Sunday 24 August 2008

Day 16

For the third morning out of 4, I woke up at 7 and before Bran. Woohoo!! We're getting into a lovely routine of waking up, playing in the garden, playing in the house, watching a few episodes of Animal Cops whilst having our breakfasts and then having a little nap ;o) And all before the children wake up!

I just thought I'd do a quick summary of what training commands Bran has learnt in his first 2 weeks with us because I'm quite pleased with him (in case you hadn't guessed that much already!). He knows Sit, Paw, Down, No, Wait and Go On Then (the command that the dogs have to take their food after Sitting and Waiting for it). He also uses his name at the moment as the command to Come which needs to be worked on, but boy does he run fast when he's called! He's also nearly there with Move (the most useful command that I've ever taught my dogs just to get them to move out of the way of whatever) and Fetch. I think that's quite impressive for a little boy of 16 weeks who has only been learning this stuff for 2 weeks.

Much excitement for me today too. I found my first puppy keepsake - a tooth!! Lots of people had told me to look out for them and to keep them if I could but I think he's probably swallowed most of the ones that he's lost so far, so I was really pleased to find one this afternoon. I can't get over how tiny it is though!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Bran, did the tooth fairy visit after your tooth came out?

    ReplyDelete