Sunday 30 November 2008

The Shame!!

My mother is horrid :o(

We went to my nanny's house on Friday and there was lots of dressing up going on. Jacob and Sophie and Georgie were putting lots of different clothes on and kept putting strange things on their heads.

So my mum decided that it would be a great idea to put strange things on mine and Flora's heads >:o(










Don't I look like a plank??? I *may* have got Flora to look up the number for the RSPCA - just in case.....
And this all came after she'd been telling me what a veryveryvery good boy I am because I have stopped weeing in the house! This is after I've been good! Just think what she would have done if I'd been naughty. She might have dressed me up like my mate Muppet's mum did to him....!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bran.

    I think we should definitely report our Mum's. They must have gone a bit nuts or something. We should rebel... go and steal something smelly and leave it hidden in the house... what do you think?

    love Muppet xx

    PS. I think Flora's head thingy would suit you better - and vice versa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look cute though!!

    ReplyDelete