Monday 2 March 2009

Orca Update

We've got lots of photos of my little puppy friend Orca who was born back in January so we thought that you might like to see how he is growing up. I haven't met him yet but Mummy says that I will do very soon! Auntie Fi says that he is a very naughty boy so we should get on like a house on fire. What does she mean??


Orca when he was first born on 8th January


1 week old


10 days old



2 weeks old 
(I think this might have been a set up! Such a little puppy couldn't be so naughty, could they??)



3 weeks old


4 weeks old 
(he looks like a real dog but in tiny!)


6 weeks old
(doesn't he have very handsome eyes??)



At 6 weeks old, Auntie Fi weighed him again and he was 3.5kgs! I was 6 kgs when I was 14 weeks old and everybody thought that I was a big boy - I think Orca is going to be even bigger than me!! 

He is starting to eat big boy food now and isn't drinking so much of his mummy's milk, because he's 7 weeks old now. That means that his beautiful mummy, Katie, will be looking for a very special home of her very own soon. He has had the first of those horrible injection things and soon he'll be able to go out and play with all of the other dogs at the Barn.

I can't wait to meet him. I know lots of things that I can teach him. I'm sure Auntie Fi would like that  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment