Thursday 14 August 2008

Day 6

After a fantastic night's sleep with no barking whatsoever and without weeing in his crate, Branston Beans got a little treat this morning. We ran out of milk last night and so I needed to do an emergency dash to the shop first thing this morning. As Bran can't go walking yet, I popped him into a backpack, which I wore on my front, so that he could come with me and see the world outside of our house and garden a little more. He seemed very interested in everything and was quite happy to listen to me babbling on to him. He weighs considerably more than I'd anticipated though and I was absolutely shattered by the time we got home!!









Does this face look impressed with this mode of transport to you??



After dropping Fi, Luke and Tamsin at the airport, my next door neighbour stopped to talk to me and mentioned that they were going on holiday the following day. I replied that hopefully the puppy would have stopped his barking at night by then and she was gobsmacked. She hadn't even realised that we have a puppy! That pleased me no end as I've been worried that his yapping has been disturbing the neighbours. Obviously not though :o) I brought him out for her to meet and we had a lovely chat about puppies and dogs in general. Flora then came out to sit next to me and to get her own share of the fuss ;o)

This evening Bran discovered the joys of roaching....



That podgy little puppy tum was just crying out for raspberries to be blown on it, but there was no way that I was disturbing our peace to administer them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment