Friday 15 May 2009

Belated Birthday Cake

The promise of yummy food last night sort of came through. We got more of the delicious rabbit and vegetable food that Mummy cooked for us the other night.

And because I was the Birthday Boy I was allowed to sleep upstairs! Sophie was sleeping on the sofa under Mummy's bed (Mummy has a very tall bed!) and I slept on the sofa with Sophie! What a very special day I had  :o)

When it was breakfast time today, Mummy said that she had forgotten to give me my cake last night because she was busy working. I didn't really know what she was talking about but OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I soon found out!!! 

Just look what she'd made for me!!!!!!!!!!


And then, even better, I got to eat it all up!!!!!!!!







I cleaned the plate right up and made it all shiny! 


It was soooooooooooo delicious.


Being such a very kind and sharing sort of brother, I let Flora and Hugo have some of my special cake.



Now I know that birthdays are even better than I thought they were yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm wow that looked great!!!

    -Bubbles and Texs (the dachshund)
    -Ben (the Labrador)

    ReplyDelete