Thursday 21 August 2008

Day 13

Wow! Well yesterday morning I was woken at 6.30 by a puppy needing a wee who then very wonderfully went back in his crate, whilst I went back to sleep on the sofa, and he didn't wake up again until 9.30!! This morning, I woke up at 7 and realised that I hadn't been shouted at so hurriedly got up so that I could go and make a huge fuss of him for having slept through with no noise and no wees :oD

My collar dilemma has been solved for the time being!!


I've been trying my hardest to get hold of a matching collar/harness/lead set for Bran, but his neck currently measures 12" so is only 1" off of being too big for most manufacturers' Small size and going into the Medium. If I buy a Small set then he will be out of it within 5 minutes so I'm going to wait until he's grown that extra inch.


Luckily, The Refuge (dog rescue forum which I frequent on a regular basis!) houses a collar maker extraordinaire in the form of Laura elricc. She spends an awful lot of her time and money making collars to sell and the profits go to various dog rescues. She also makes collars and lead sets to donate to raise funds for the rescues. Laura very kindly offered to make a collar and lead set for Bran and I got to choose from masses and masses of materials!


This morning, the postman arrived with a parcel containing the collar and lead set that I'd requested, plus a collar in the same material but larger for Bran to grow into and a collar and lead set for Flora! How lovely is that?!?


Anyway, you probably want to see photos of my babies in their new get-ups ;o)





Don't they look fantastic???

I just need to sort some tags out for Bran now....

No comments:

Post a Comment