Sunday 17 August 2008

Day 9

Oh. My. God. My puppy has grown.



I know that seems like a ridiculous statement. Several people have mentioned that he's grown a lot in a short space of time, but I hadn't really seen it myself. However, I took a comparison photo.



I took this photo of Bran and Flora sharing the large bed last Sunday morning.....




And then took this photo - in the same bed and in the same position - this morning....



Not much space to spare!! I don't think they'll be able to share a bed for much longer!

My poor baby is poorly :o( He has a horrible hacking cough and keeps gagging, before occasionally producing some white froth, plus both of his eyes are runny. Typical that it would be a Sunday. I spoke to lovely Loobie and we've concluded that the poor little mite has kennel cough :o( He seems absolutely fine in himself and is still haring around like a loon and eating well so I'm going to get him off to the vets tomorrow. I really must stop Googling though and scaring myself into believing that he has pneumonia...

No comments:

Post a Comment