Saturday 23 August 2008

Day 14 - Friday 22nd August

Bit of a boring old day today.

My day started at 5.30 (the first time) so back to normal, but Bran went straight back in his crate and slept until 8.30. I was still on the sofa but I definitely feel as if we're making some progress as he is much happier to go back into his crate.

This afternoon I needed to go to Pets At Home to pick up some more puppy food and ended up leaving with 2 sacks of puppy food, a Rogz lead for Flora (to match her collar dontchaknow!), a puppy sized Air Kong hoop and five - yes five - packets of treats!

I also needed to get some shopping at Tesco and so by the time I got home, the dogs had been left for about an hour and a half. I was absolutely thrilled to find them both calm, but happy to see us, and both with empty Kongs and well chewed rawhide sticks :o) I am just so proud of them both but my little boy seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds xx

No comments:

Post a Comment